Some of us were out of town and missed this first concert of the “season.” But we sure heard about it next morning, via emails and phone messages.
- Here we go again: lots of noise and vibration. Do you know the number we are supposed to call? If this is a sign of things to come, I am not optimistic about the “changes”.
- I just can’t believe the noise banging around my house right now in the middle of this cold, beautiful clear quiet winter night. Are they crazy or what? What a nightmare. I am getting sick hearing this…
- Enjoying the start of 2015 concert season????? So glad Denver has “heard” us and has improved the sound levels.
Yes, we were promised a call line. We’ll get back to you on that one.
We’re back-dating this post. If you’d still like to rate this concert, here’s the scale we used last year: we are not posting the formal polls this year. Please add further comments below if you wish.
- barely noticeable, not disturbing
- moderately noisy, somewhat disturbing
- noisy, annoying, couldn’t be outside
- kept awake or woke from a sound sleep, significantly disturbing
- walls and windows rattling, extremely disturbing, even indoors