We had a number of reports of intolerable noise levels between 11 and 12:30 last night, although early volume was only moderately noisy. Tonight started pretty quiet, but intensity is picking up some now (10:30 p.m.). Keep us posted on your experience; it seems to be spotty around the general area.
To rate any noise from tonight’s concert, here’s the scale we used last year. Please add further comments below if you wish.
- barely noticeable, not disturbing
- moderately noisy, somewhat disturbing
- noisy, annoying, couldn’t be outside
- kept awake or woke from a sound sleep, significantly disturbing
- walls and windows rattling, extremely disturbing, even indoors
Arts & Venues asks that you report sound you hear using their survey, or call the concert phone line: 720-865-2494, option 4 and someone will fill it out for you. There may be wait times. Also, at this point, you need to listen to the entire message or most of it before you can select option 4. We hope that will change before the season gets much farther along.
We appreciate a quick report here or by email, too, so we can keep track of the information as well.