Please join the Morrison area neighborhoods in getting our voices heard and our concerns addressed. We can no longer wait for someone else to get this changed. Every time you experience an unacceptable level of noise send an e-mail or call:
City of Denver:
- Denver 311: Call 720-913-1311 to report City-related concerns
- Denver Mayor Michael Hancock: Email email@example.com; Twitter @MayorHancock; Facebook (facebook.com/5280mayor); phone 720-913-9000.
- Kent Rice, Director of Denver Arts and Venues, the city entity that manages the Amphitheatre: Email firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter @redrocksonline; phone 720-865-4202. Arts & Venues staff: http://artsandvenuesdenver.com/about/staff-directory/
- Lauri Dannemiller, Manager of Denver Parks & Recreation (Red Rocks Park is a Denver Mountain Park): Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter @denverparksrec. Use 311 number above to contact by phone.
- Commissioner, District 1: Faye Griffin, email@example.com; phone 303-271-8525.
- Commissioner, District 2: Casey Tighe, firstname.lastname@example.org; phone 303-271-8525. Twitter @CaseyTighe
- Commissioner, District 3: Donald Rosier, email@example.com; phone 303-271-8525. Twitter @DonaldRosier
Town of Morrison:
- Copy any emails you send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Town office number is 303-697-8749.